Because we care...
As a supplier of copier and printer imaging devices and related services to both the Federal and Provincial Governments, Multi-Doc is well aware of its Environmental responsibilities and has always executed its business operations accordingly. Multi-Doc is committed to protecting the environment, conserving natural resources, preventing pollution and providing a safe and healthy work place.
- To provide a safe and healthy workplace and ensure that personnel are properly trained and have the appropriate safety equipment.
- To comply with all environmental legislation, codes of practice and regulatory controls.
- To use energy efficiently and to reduce consumption where possible.
- To conserve natural resources by reusing and recycling materials, purchasing recycled materials where possible, and using recyclable packaging and other materials.
- To minimize the generation of waste and to dispose of unavoidable waste in a responsible manner.
- To form strategic business relationships with vendors who are good corporate citizens and have implemented an Environmental Policy.
- To market products that are safe for their intended use, energy efficient, protective of the environment, and that can be reused, recycled or disposed of safely.
- To review annually our strategies, objectives and targets and measure the progress of our environmental performance.